Friday, July 18, 2008

Love?

these feelings sofly induced themselves in me..
feelings which are too pure to be spoken
and too complicated to be explained....
i see you, my eyes refuse to even blink..
i talk to you i leave sentences incomplete..
cause i lose myself sumwhere in your eyes...
i gently wish never to be found again..
what you do to me can't be expressed...
the moment i am with you i pray to almighty god...can't this time freeze?
can't i live this moment again and again..till my last breath i breathe...
i close my eyes i see your face....so beautiful...oh yea just so beautiful..
i sleep at night...i dream you....i wish, can't this dream make way into my day-to-day life..
whatever i do....i do it for you...whatever i think...your thought does cross my mind..
i have started thinking like you....u rule my mind...my heart...my soul...
everything that i see reminds me of you...
i look at the stars...they shine so bright...i wait for a star to fall....so that i can close my eyes....and wish that even i could be a part of your life...
whatever you do good or bad for me its just you whose the best..
your perfect for me although your imperfect....but whatever you do i always see some good in it..
i hear your name....it resounds in my head....it gets a smile on my face..
if just your name could make me the happiest person on earth just think what you can do to me by your sweet presence..
all love songs remind me of you....every beat of my heart is so incomplete without you...
i am made for you...just for you..
your smile....brings a smile on my face too.....your smile and eyes speak the truth so faithfully that its hard to speak a lie to you....
you have something in you that makes me climb upto the seventh heaven just by one glace of you..
the way you speak....forces me to believe in you....and i hope to lock up all those words in a box so that i can listen to them again n again....
when your away i feel so empty.....i feel like something's missing....and then the moment i see you i feel like my life is complete....i am complete...!!
can you call this love? or just an undefined feeling....people say i am in love but i don' t think a four letter word can define what i feel....

8 comments:

heathen said...

hey...how do u do dat?
everytime i read ur stuff i actually travel into a new dimension of emotions which though existed...but never surfaced so beautifully!keep up the good job.
saumya.

Kopal Khanna said...

write from ur heart..that's how you can do it!!

thanks a tonn!

sumit said...

HOW CAN U DO SO ___ R SO SMALL DEARO?MARVELLOUS GUL U R

Kopal Khanna said...

I am sorry?
Didn't get you?

sumit said...

no problem .its beeter u dunt knoe me ..god work gul

Kopal Khanna said...

Hmmm..!
Thanks!

FaRhAx said...

hmmmm... i am speechless...i am in love again...lol
gr8 gr8 gr8 piece of wrk grl...keep it up...

Kopal Khanna said...

Hey...Thanks!! :)