Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My heaven!!

come on,hold my hand now,
i wanna take you to my world.
touch me and free yourself from this pain
enter my world again.
hey look!that butterfly wants to play with you,
don't run away like that..
why do i see that pearl in your eyes still?
Come on you can smile now..
hold this hand tighter..i want to feel you again
don't just run away..my world is also beautiful, my friend!

Your eyes have so many questions in them..ask them to me now..
why don't your eyes glitter when they see those white lillies..and
that red one in the centre was watered by me..
hey look!up there the sun shines for us..and do you even notice
that waterfall..the water is flowing just for us..
hey hey hey...look there on your right..the angels are singing the lullabye
this one is my favourite and i am sure you'll like it.
But why do you stand so motionless?why are you stoned?
don't you remember me...welcome!this is our new world.

It will take time..but all will be fine..
when you meet my best friend...your God..
you know him..don't you?
you know what?God looks like none of those idols we use to worship down below
he is no Bhagwaan..Allah or Jesus...he is just another of us..he is anywhere you want him to be..
you don't have to pray to him..you sometimes have to pray with him.
hey!we reached my favourite place so fast...you look at those white horses...they bring about dawn..
and that seven coloured bird you see there...is the reason for the rainbow..
come on raise your eyes now..look at those yellow mustard fields..don't they look never ending?
smell the fragnance of the roses the moon is plucking,it will gift them to the sun tonight.

hey be careful..oh!these parrots have always been like this.
that fountain there...always reminded me of you..remember that day
near the shopping mall..it was only me and you..
the fountain has no water in it...instead it has milk..meant for anyone to drink.
speak something..don't kill me with this silence yet again.
you aint happy to be here?or you still stand by your words?you still don't need me my friend,
my lover!
don't make me cry..do you know it rains every time an angel cries?
you rejoice in that rain..but it's our pain..but we don't mind it because we smile when we see our loved ones smiling down below.
i requested God to make me your angel..i did this for the second time.
But you just don't seem to be mine.

Hey..close your eyes for a second..feel the soft breeze..it comes from there..the east..
Do you want to meet the stars? They are all here..even at this hour..
Say something..why are you so numb?don’t you feel happy when you see the one you loved once..
Did you cry the day I died?tell me...look me in my eyes.
I was’nt able to see you that day from here..i was in too much pain.
I had cut my wrist open just for you..see the scar is still there..but it never hurts now..after all we are in heaven.
I talked to God last night..i told him that I still miss you..
But I said let him be happy down below..my pain is not worth his death..so what if my love became the reason for my own death.

But my soul feels glad here...there is no sign of hate..
I don’t know why he called you here..may be it was your destiny..believe me the reason can’t be me.
Please look me in my eyes..and tell me that you love me..
Kiss me and kill this fear within me..
You found someone else that night..right?
Tell me...i won’t force you to love me..can I just smile when I see you please? answer this much atleast.
Is it so hard for you to believe?yes..we are in heaven.

2 comments:

Ramsha said...

Heya Kopal!!
I didn't knw you can write and this freaking good!!All ur articles n poems r v moving coz dey r frm d heart.I'd luv it if u somtym find tum n visit ma blog n leave ur valuable comments coz u do seem 2 have a flair for this kinda thing!!

Kopal Khanna said...

Thanks buddy!!
sure i'll go through your blog!